SCC has established International Students' Forum (ISF) which welcomes the new international students every year to the campus and helps them settle in the new cultural environment at SCC.
The mission of this forum is to create an environment of openness and reciprocity to learn from the diversities of the students of different cultures and nationalities. The forum also administersprograms that bring greater understanding of social and culture issues. It also addresses the distinctive issues the international students face in their transition to life at St. Claret College and India.
The institution facilitates the following support services for the international students
- Helps them find low rent housing and accommodation.
- Extra academic help is given to late admissions and/or to those who lack the ability to follow lectures in English.
- Administrative support to process visas and travel papers.
- Student loans and bursaries in financial crises.
- Counseling and mentoring in a human and caring way.